Monday, September 21, 2009

yaa yaa yaa

Yaa yaa yaa...! I know I haven't been around here much, okay at all, but i've been lurking at all your sights. Saying I've been busy seems like a lame excuse and it is, but I have been and with a total lack of creative juices to write anything that doesn't sound like a bunch of dreaded dribble. My biggest problem is that by the time I have 2 minutes to write up a blog, i've forgotten what it was I was going to talk about.

So take today for instance, i'm extremely tired after working the weekend (& dealing with the wacked out druggie last night) and completely overwhelmed to the upcoming busy week so everything in my head is not the upbeat perkiness I would like to portray. In fact I would like to just stick my tongue out and tell a couple people where they can go.

So you guys ask me a question. Maybe that will get me back in the swing .

4 comments:

ShanaM said...

Yelling at the top of lungs can help.

Here is something: write a blog about your favourite colour and WHY you like it.

Kat said...

I guess I'm a little more sadistic that Shana, I want to hear about the druggie...

PS Miss you, really I do.

Kat said...

Apparently it is quite obvious that great minds think alike since Jane, Tracie and I all had the same thought on June's post...

I am so blessed to know that June pointed out that she, I and Tracey were all pregnant together some 16 years ago. I'm thinking Jane may have been in on this too. Anyone want to put money on which of us was the largest? Pretty sure I can hands down win this wager!

I do however love the fact that I shared this with some of my favorite pals, just didn't know it at the time.

Now if I could get all of you that I love and miss so desperately to get off your arses and blog more often, we could share many more meaningful moments. June, Jane, Tracie - I'm talking at you

Jane! said...

Did you get a bajillion inches of snow or was it just a vicious rumor??