Monday, September 27, 2010

Homecoming 2010

It was Homecoming week at our little High School last week. Each day the kids had a different theme to dress by.
Monday - color day
The Juniors had pink

Day 2 - Tourist day


Day 3 - Duct Tape day



Day 4 - Farmer day





Day 5 - Spirit day
It's traditional to get one of the football players jersey's to wear
(We had my parents small dog for a few days and I didn't want him to have free range of my house; so we had to block some doorways)

Dance night!

She didn't have a date this year, but met up with some friends for supper before the dance
and thankfully was home early.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron