Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look what I got!

Look what I got in the mail on Saturday!! I was SO excited! Jordan from Lucky Wife had a little contest on her site one day (not this site, but her old spaces site). She had a picture of her family from Christmas and was wondering who could figure out what was "off" in the picture.


Although I didn't quite figure out what was not quite right, I guessed enough, she must have felt sorry for me, cuz I won the apron! It really was a trick question though. All I saw was a smiling happy looking family with great food in front of them in matching serving bowls (I know matching!) I did ask what was in the blue roaster, I thought it looked like turkey, since I thought it was the legs sticking up. And she confirmed that yes that was the Turkey. I was SO close to the answer because that is what was not right - that she had put the turkey in upside down. Who knew you could cook it upside down.

So Thanks Jordan! I LOVE THE APRON!!

6 comments:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Yeah you got it! Took me long enough to mail huh? Geesh.

Glad you like it :-)

Jane! said...

So sometimes close DOES count, huh?
You realize that now you have cook, don't you?
Quick! Send it back!

Anonymous said...

Silly me!! I've been commenting on your msn space!! You know, you can visit my space from here, right?
Cute apron!! Cute girl too!!!!

Take care Tracie!

Kat said...

Last Christmas my SIL cooked the turkey upside down and it was only discovered when I was asked to carve and couldn't figure out why I couldn't just cut into the breast. I made such a fuss about it that guess what? I was assigned the turkey this past Thanksgiving AND Christmas. GAH!

Love the apron!

YELLOW said...

Hey

Likin the apron.

So to do the upload of the video click on this link. If it doesnt work copy and paste the link in your search or just go to my MSN Space. Its the first entry. I wrote down instructions for you.

http://yellow113.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!227FE104AD746401!4283.entry

YELLOW said...

You will have to shorten the video I am afraid. EIthe rthat or open a youtube account and upload it there. That way its easy to transfer to your blog.

Any questions you know where I am at.

Hugs

CHris