Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
Here's our Jacks
Do you see Tink standing in the door? No not the one just hanging around, the other door.
Boo's design

Hubby's design
Some lady even asked if we carved those and how great they were.
I don't know if she was on a sugar brain surge or what,

Some of our visitorsL

My niece's
a princess (I think) and Gabriella from High School Musical 2

My sista -
she won't shut up long enough to get a good pic.



Elaina -
our pastor's great-granddaughter




And finally the group!




Boo's friend is having a slumber party tonight for her b-day
so they all went trick or treating as a group. And the best part is that her mom
took them all! WooYoo!!
It's a gorgeous night out tonight High 60s, no wind - perfect
Not like the nights I did take kids, when it was cold, and windy and misting.
And the moment you have all been waiting for
drum roll please...........

The cheer costume!
(please notice that no foul language was used - thought but not actually used-
I get points for that)

It's not my best work, but I think it could have turned out way worse and she would have loved it. Because I made it, for her. Notice she only made out with one pom that I had to make her go back to the car to get.

Ew, i shoulda closed the doors to the desk before I took that pic.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute costume...love the Cheer out fit. So much talent! Our night was rained out! Hope they had fun.

The Lady in Pearls said...

You really are bucking for that "Mother of the year award" aren't you! No foul words? I've made plenty of Halloween costumes and many foul words crossed my lips!!

Great costume! Those kids are all adorable!!